HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
Medieval Russian Tolkien Illustrations
These illustrations popped up on my feed from theonering.net As an Orthodox Christian I find them kind of fascinating- some look more icon...
View Post
One day in a Liberian Pediatric ER
I can't believe a month has gone by since I arrived in Monrovia! A month feels like a long time and no time at all with the pace at whi...
View Post
Lessons learned on an acting internship
So my Sub-Internship in pediatrics is officially over. I can't say it was the easiest time in my life, but I definitely wasn't expe...
View Post
Music Monday (early)
Sunday, November 23, 2014
...Because I'm seeing him tonight in Manhattan with Onalee (thanks, girl!)
Hell I still love New York, New York!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment