Music Monday (on Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So we're coming up around exam time here in med school world. Which means I am about to enter a hole of darkness, despair and cramming going to be really really busy for the next week or so. I am currently feeling a little like this:


You knew that was coming, didn't you?
I mean, I didn't call this blog Lord of the Rings (and other such things) for nothing! 

In the meantime, 
this song is guaranteed to lift your spirits. 
I could go on about the warm fuzzy feeling I get from the guitar
or that rich voice that sounds like honey 
(if honey could talk, that is. In case you haven't noticed, this is not a very realistic blog)
Or those lyrics that somehow say everything you're feeling.

Yea, I love this song. 
I'll shut up now.
enjoy! 



(p.s. if you watch the video AND the gif at the same time, it kind of looks like gollum is grooving along to the music. fyi.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment