HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
We Taught Our Four Year Old How to Read. Here's How.
As a writer and lifelong bookworm, raising another book lover was high on our priorities from well before birth. I mean, we read to E basica...
View Post
Music Monday.
Another Monday, another protest song…and I have to say, there’s so many great ones to choose from. Music has such an incredible history of s...
View Post
Music Monday
Sorry this space has been so dead-zone lately. I've been super distracted by writing other things- personal statements, reflection p...
View Post
Music Monday
Monday, February 16, 2015
I have always loved M. Ward; he has a great sound for Monday mornings.
and since I love him so much, today you get TWO songs to start the day. Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment