Oh, Hi There

Monday, September 8, 2014

Sorry about the blog absence folks- I kind of got busy last week, between the wedding and EM shifts. On the plus side, this is a great rotation- I love the action, the variety, and the just plain weirdness {example: 1/3 of my last shift involved talking with a friendly Baker Act about how she was going to ask out her therapist.}

Anyways. We had a really fun weekend, between brainstorming some great wedding dance songs and getting my tires replaced {ok, the adjective 'fun' is kind of a stretch for that one} but I'm already going through Peter withdrawals. We haven't had time for a proper date night since we got back from Massachusetts- I have this bad habit of falling asleep on him while we're on skype. Oh well...

Here's a sample of the songs we're hoping to get people pumped up at the wedding. What can I say, I'm a sucker for rock n' roll ;-)



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment