Music Monday {on Tuesday!}

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hey folks,

I apologize for the radio silence, between volunteering at Camp Boggy Creek for kids with cancer and finding my place on the inpatient team at my new sub-internship, things have been busy. But it's all been in a good way. I love falling asleep exhausted and knowing I've tried my best, learned as much as a could, or spent my little free time making someone else's life better. Call it sadism; I love going to bed knowing I'm exhausted from a day of hard work taking care of patients and being part of the medical team. Strong words for someone who loves very few things more than sleep, I know. I guess I've found my niche :)

Anyways, here's one of many songs I downloaded recently. I listen to it driving to work at 5 in the morning, long before the sun's up, and feel weirdly content, with both myself and with the world.



I don't know what this new phase is I'm going through, but I kind of like it. :)

Have a blessed week.

2 comments: