Music Monday (on Tuesday!)

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

 


Lately I have picked up some consulting work remotely, which is great- it's flexible, can be done from home, and allows me to stop and take care of M and the million other tasks I have taken over since leaving my full time job. The only downside...it's a little redundant and can get boring. It requires just enough mental work that I can't listen to a podcast while doing it, but not enough to keep me excited/engaged for very long. And I am definitely a person who likes a little background noise when I'm working!


The nice secondary result of this is I've listened to more music than I have in years. It's been great discovering new artists, but even more rewarding has been jumping back into old favorite albums, bands, and playlists from as far back as high school (!) Yellowcard takes me back to driving around in my Grandmother's old volvo; there's one Band of Horses album where the opening soundtrack immediately brings me to the lush green peaks of our family roadtrip to Ireland right after college. 


So, here's my second re-remembered playlist. Hope y'all enjoy. P.S. you can check out the first one here.



No comments:

Post a Comment