HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
We Taught Our Four Year Old How to Read. Here's How.
As a writer and lifelong bookworm, raising another book lover was high on our priorities from well before birth. I mean, we read to E basica...
View Post
Dear E
When you were tiny, just twelve weeks old, I went back to work. I cried as I gave you a kiss and handed you off to Dad so I could go to my f...
View Post
Music Monday
Sorry this space has been so dead-zone lately. I've been super distracted by writing other things- personal statements, reflection p...
View Post
Share Love
Friday, November 20, 2015
There's a lot of sadness out in the world right now.
Here's something beautiful
in the midst of tragedy. Love and prayers to everyone.
Photo of Sol Duc Falls trail taken by my husband, Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment