Monday, August 17, 2015

What's up guys?? Residency has kept me on my feet (lots of admitting, discharging, managing, and studying when I can. How are things with you?

I recently thought I lost my old iPod. I was strangely very sad about this- it was a beaten up old classic that I rarely use any more because no one has the proper outlet for iPod classics these days (myself included.) When my sister texted me telling she found it in my glove compartment, I breathed a sigh of relief. It represents about 10 years of my life in music, and though my tastes often change, I often find myself moved back to a certain time or place by music. I know I've said that before, so I won't go on and on about it. Instead here's one of my favorite songs with one of my favorite lyrics to start your week:



Somewhere on a desert highway, she rides a Harley Davidson, her long blonde hair flying in the wind.  

1 comment: