HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
The Wedding: Part I
I debated posting our wedding photos up here, but Anna Roussos did such beautiful work I couldn't help but share it ...
View Post
Monday Mornings
I don't think anyone who has known me would ever dare to describe me as a morning person. For some reason, even after a good night's...
View Post
Links! (because I'm not ready to start studying yet)
source As you can guess from the above photo, I'm kind of into motorcycles these days.... I'm not sure if it's the living...
View Post
We're Moving...
Sunday, March 22, 2015
From sunny Florida to NEW YORK!
We are currently off Thanking God and planning our next move, but I promise to post about the day of when I get the chance (:
Much Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment