Music Monday {on Tuesday}

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Whoops! Sorry guys, the week kind of snuck up on me! Here's a song I haven't heard in a hot minute:


The Darkness were kind of a weird, silly one-hit-wonder kind of group, at least in the U.S. (Peter swears they had more singles in the UK,) but there's nothing silly about the way that guy in the meatsuit plays the guitar!

In other news, Peter went to his first college football game this past weekend. Actually, we all went- and it was SUCH a fun experience! I've never liked football enough to attend a whole game, even when I was in undergrad at FSU, but this weekend, conditions were perfect. The weather was gorgeous, the whole family was in town and the team was killing it. Hopefully I'll have a spare minute to post some photos- my sister and I donned war paint and I think it came out really cute! 

What did you guys get up to this week? How's everyone up North taking advantage of the cold weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment