HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
Monday Mornings
I don't think anyone who has known me would ever dare to describe me as a morning person. For some reason, even after a good night's...
View Post
A few underrated Tolkien Quotes
So technically the title of this blog is Lord of the Rings (and other such things.) and if anyone out there in cyberspace has bothered read...
View Post
Into the Clouds
I think a regret for both Peter and I was never managing to scale Psiloritis while we were living on Crete together. When my Dad was a ...
View Post
Music Monday
Monday, July 14, 2014
Ever since Peter showed me
this Tenacious D video
,
It's felt like a Foo Fighter kind of week.
Hope you all have a good one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment