The Weekend, and some LINKS!

Friday, August 23, 2013



This morning, 
I left my phone in the car,
left the gas tank OPEN after filling up,
and walked into an empty exam room to check out a non-existent patient.

It's definitely time for the weekend, guys.



I've got nothing exciting planned.
Anyone else out there?
Can I please live vicariously through you??

Anyways. Some links for your Weekend reads
{if you want them.}
1. Loving this Tom Petty cover by the Wild Feathers. I'm definitely a fan girl. 
2. Ever wonder what exactly the One Ring is supposed to do? Then this reddit thread is for you.
3. A documentary about Siberian tigers, {the very best kind of tigers, obviously,} available on Netflix. I can't wait to watch it!
4. My kind of Inspiration. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
5. How to not be an arsehole when traveling. Especially useful for those who wander.

Have a great weekend, errbody! xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment