HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
Lenten Meals
Alright Peter, I've got the recipe for you. Sorry if my raving has started to get on your nerves, but seriously- this meal was deliciou...
View Post
Medieval Russian Tolkien Illustrations
These illustrations popped up on my feed from theonering.net As an Orthodox Christian I find them kind of fascinating- some look more icon...
View Post
Happy Weekend!
source Hey Everyone! Are you as happy it's the weekend as I am? It's been a good rotation, but genetics is definitely keepin...
View Post
Europe in America
Thursday, May 16, 2013
I found this BBC clip on the dying German dialect in Texas fascinating!
Greeks are not the only ones who cling to their roots.
Did your parents teach you any languages or traditions from the Old World?
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment