HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
Monday Mornings
I don't think anyone who has known me would ever dare to describe me as a morning person. For some reason, even after a good night's...
View Post
Into the Clouds
I think a regret for both Peter and I was never managing to scale Psiloritis while we were living on Crete together. When my Dad was a ...
View Post
Food Subscription Boxes and Baby Stuff
How’s everyone doing? We’re alright over here. Being back at work has obviously left less time to sit and write out my thoughts , but on the...
View Post
Europe in America
Thursday, May 16, 2013
I found this BBC clip on the dying German dialect in Texas fascinating!
Greeks are not the only ones who cling to their roots.
Did your parents teach you any languages or traditions from the Old World?
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment