HOME
ABOUT ME
MUSIC
TRAVEL
Popular Posts
Dear E
When you were tiny, just twelve weeks old, I went back to work. I cried as I gave you a kiss and handed you off to Dad so I could go to my f...
View Post
A few underrated Tolkien Quotes
So technically the title of this blog is Lord of the Rings (and other such things.) and if anyone out there in cyberspace has bothered read...
View Post
We Taught Our Four Year Old How to Read. Here's How.
As a writer and lifelong bookworm, raising another book lover was high on our priorities from well before birth. I mean, we read to E basica...
View Post
WE'RE ENGAGED!!!
Friday, February 21, 2014
Yep!
He asked.
I said yes.
He liked it,
so he put a ring on it.
Ok. I'll stop now.
But we are SO happy and can't wait to share the full story with you guys!!
Eventually.
For now, I've got a hot skype date
With my hot fiance ;-)
(p.s. no worries, he did NOT propose on the Daytona Speedway!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
NEWER
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment