On the Road

Friday, February 27, 2015


Well suffice it to say Peter and I got sick of waiting around and pining for each other. So I'm off to meet up with him and  a friend in Asheville, NC! They'll get in much later than me, but I'll be holding down the fort at the Pines Cottages and sampling the best vegan fare Asheville has to offer at Plant (If they're lucky, I might save them a thing or two. maybe.) It will also be a chance to get ourselves measured for the hiking backpacks we've been eyeing on REI (yea, that's a thing! who knew?)

I'll try to update on both my trips to the Carolinas some time this week. In the mean time, here's what I'll be listening to to stay alert on the drive- you can't deny it, this song is damn catchy. Everyone have a great, warm weekend. Spring is around the corner- I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment