Americans are Funny, Too

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dearest, Sweetest Peter,

I know you think Americans can't be funny.
That we are the worst,
and that our un-funniness is just the icing 
on the America-is-eh-not-so-great cake.
Well.
In honor of Youtube's comedy week
(and my inability to start studying)
I am bound and determined
with this single blog post,
to prove you wrong.

Much Love,

Georgia

If you don't think Steve is funny,
we may have to reassess this relationship.
I mean,
if we don't laugh at the same things,
I don't know how this is going to work.

(p.s. same goes for if you can't laugh at Conan. FYI.)



I might love Aziz Ansari a teeny bit more than you. 
just a teensy bit. 



kitten mittens. 



when I was a kid, I thought this was the funniest movie in the world. 
I'm not sure why.
But 10 years later, I still crack up.



the end. 

Fellow Americans,
Anything I missed out on?

No comments:

Post a Comment