Monday Music and an Unintentional Hiatus

Monday, January 6, 2014

well hi there.












It's been a hot minute since I've blogged.
We can all blame Peter for that,
as I have way to much fun with him,
And my laptop ends up shut and stowed in some quiet corner
While we run about on adventures
{and by adventures I mean beaching it every. single. day. You're welcome, love}


and yes. we did see a parrot





































And now,
I'm going to leave you again.

I know.
I can hear the cries of dismay echo across the internet as we speak
{that was sarcasm, FYI.}

I enjoy blogging,
it's very cathartic for me,
but let's be real
(a) I haven't got a readership {apart from Peter. Thanks hon.}
(b) I am starting my peds rotation
And seeing as I want to be a pediatrician when I grow up if I grow up
Pediatrics >>>> blogging.
So I'll be spending less time reading blogs and blogging
And more time studying.

Wish me luck guys
And have a happy and healthy 2014!!



Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment