Music Monday

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hi all!
I can't just write hi Peter any more,
as at least two of you are distinctly not Peter, haha
thanks for your kind comments
and thoughtful prayers. 
It really does mean so much to me.

The exam went as well as it possibly could have. 
My sister 
{the one who recently came home from Uganda}
came down early from vacation
just to wake up at 5 am and make me breakfast...
she's pretty incredible
I think I did the best that I could
and made it up to Orlando to celebrate with my folks
{and my crazy brother, of course.}

And this weekend Peter was chrismated into the Orthodox faith.

I'm feeling incredibly grateful, blessed,
and humbled
by how many people were cheering me on, praying for me-
by my roommates, by my cousins, 
by essential strangers online,
by my parents,
by Peter. 

From the bottom of my heart,
thanks. 

Have a wonderful week! 
More details on the Orthodox Chrismation service to come.


Georgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment