Hello, I'm on the West Coast

Sunday, December 21, 2014

And on my last interview before Christmas! Praise the lawd!!

In other news, yes, the Fleetwood Mac concert has come and gone. And I, for one, have been left with the realization that (a) my parents are the coolest and (b) I have witnessed a piece of music history and also one of the greatest shows of my life.

In other news, Peter is literally on the other side of the world right now. He's just finished up his last meetings with vendors and florists and family and friends, and will be London bound for Christmas. While I am pretty gutted we won't be together for another week (November spoiled me!) his emails, photos and our skype sessions of feverishly planning out the little details of our wedding are nothing but thrilling and I think for both of us it's gotten a bit more real since he's been on Crete. We're getting married-  and that seemingly unattainable dream wedding, on the island where we met and fell in love, and in the village of my great-grandparents- it might actually work out. And for that, I am so, so, thankful. To God, to my parents, to the hundred-odd friends and family who have promised to trek across the world to be there for us. I'm feeling incredibly blessed and humbled these days, how about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment